Amazing … while studying Genesis 2.25 and 3.1 I noticed that ‘naked’ and ‘subtle’ are translated from the SAME Biblical Hebrew Word.
That study, some 30 years, lead to what you’re reading now–this new Bible Study Method and the numerous studies you’ll be able to follow here. Here’s a short presentation:
If you’re not familiar with Biblical Hebrew then I suggest starting with: 7 Keys to Master Biblical Hebrew … with no fuss
But, you can start with this short course and jump right in. You’ll be able to follow with no problem and you’ll learn the story behind ‘naked’ and ‘subtle’ and what the deeper meaning is.
Here’s an outline of One Biblical Hebrew Word (‘aram’) = 2+ (naked, subtle …) English Translations
- One Hebrew word can have opposite meanings
- Summary and more on ‘nakedness’ and ‘ashamed’ in Gen 2.25?
- ‘Naked’ … The Positive and Negative implications – Your Exercise
- Positive and negative nakedness associated with clean and dirty clothes.
- ‘Ashamed’ … other Biblical Hebrew meanings – Your Exercises
- The results of pos/neg nakedness are the presence or absence of ‘shame’ and …
- Final Quiz
- I learned a lot about using a concordance in this course. The instructor was interesting to listen to and obviously knew his topic. Theresa K.
- it was very easy to follow, very informative, and very methodical. Gloria S.
- It is something i have been searching for, a way to get past the translations and get to the deeper meaning of God’s word. Sheli C.
- I have long suspected that the Adam and Eve story had a much deeper meaning. This course shows that what I suspected was true. An interesting way to look at the story. I am glad I took this course. Joseph W.
The Story of: naked & subtle
- 1. Amazing: Two different English words for one Biblical Hebrew word
- 2. Naked and subtil both positive and negative characteristics
- 3. How is Positive Wisdom related to Nakedness?
- 4. ‘Naked’ … The Positive and Negative implications – Your Exercise
- 5. Nakedness related to Clean and Dirty Clothing
- 6. Adam and Eve were both naked, and were not ashamed. What does that mean?
- 7. Adam and Eve were Naked and not Ashamed … Not in Confusion
- Identify alternate translations of Hebrew words that unlock Bible meaning