Select Page
Water – but VERY little to drink

Water – but VERY little to drink

Water, Aqua or H2O, whatever we call it, it is vital to planet Earth. The percentage of available fresh drinkable water is fairly limited. According to The University of Michigan’s Global Change, 97.5% of the earth’s aqua is salt water. Of the remaining 2.5% fresh...

For Bible readers, when it comes to deepening your understanding often conflicting viewpoints are being taught. There can be many challenges.

I’m conducting a survey about Bible readers for my upcoming Bible study Masterclass.

Your feedback will make an important contribution to this topic and I’ll be sharing the top challenges and solution with you once the survey is completed.

The survey takes less than 3 minutes and you can get started now by going to this link.