7 Keys to Master Biblical Hebrew ... with no fuss
a Study Method to Unlock bible Meaning
Join this FREE course, learn how to decipher Biblical Hebrew to dig for deeper Bible meaning. And download your FREE gift, 7 Keys to Master Biblical Hebrew … with no fuss, A Study Method to Unlock Bible Meaning.
What you’ll Learn from this Course
- Biblical Hebrew words can have both literal and figurative meanings. .
- The same Biblical Hebrew word can have opposite meanings.
- Biblical Hebrew words are constructed from ‘roots’, there are only about 2000 in the OT.
- Biblical Hebrew words, of and by themselves, tell us captivating stories.
Biblical Hebrew Reveals Deeper Meaning
- Bible translations are very useful but did you know that the original language words have MORE meaning than their translated counterparts.
- The simple proof of this is that translators have used up to 25 words just to translate ONE Hebrew word.
- Amazing … but the real question is WHY? That’s what you’re going to learn.
it was very easy to follow, very informative, and very methodical.
I have long suspected that the Adam and Eve story had a much deeper meaning. This course shows that what I suspected was true. An interesting way to look at the story. I am glad I took this course.
I learned a lot about using a concordance in this course. The instructor was interesting to listen to and obviously knew his topic.