7 Keys to Master Biblical Hebrew … with no fuss
a Study Method to Unlock bible Meaning
Join this FREE course, learn how to decipher Biblical Hebrew to dig for deeper Bible meaning. And download your FREE gift, 7 Keys to Master Biblical Hebrew … with no fuss, A Study Method to Unlock Bible Meaning.
What you’ll Learn from this Course
- Biblical Hebrew words can have both literal and figurative meanings. .
- The same Biblical Hebrew word can have opposite meanings.
- Biblical Hebrew words are constructed from ‘roots’, there are only about 2000 in the OT.
- Biblical Hebrew words, of and by themselves, tell us captivating stories.
Biblical Hebrew Reveals Deeper Meaning
- Bible translations are very useful but did you know that the original language words have MORE meaning than their translated counterparts.
- The simple proof of this is that translators have used up to 25 words just to translate ONE Hebrew word.
- Amazing … but the real question is WHY? That’s what you’re going to learn.
it was very easy to follow, very informative, and very methodical.
I have long suspected that the Adam and Eve story had a much deeper meaning. This course shows that what I suspected was true. An interesting way to look at the story. I am glad I took this course.
Theresa, thanks for the positive remarks. I’ll be adding more information about Strong’s concordance soon. Is there anything related to that or other material that could be helpful to you?