7 Keys to Master Biblical Hebrew … with no fuss
a Study Method to Unlock bible Meaning
What you’ll Learn from this Course
- Biblical Hebrew words can have both literal and figurative meanings. .
- The same Biblical Hebrew word can have opposite meanings.
- Biblical Hebrew words are constructed from ‘roots’, there are only about 2000 in the OT.
- Biblical Hebrew words, of and by themselves, tell us captivating stories.
Biblical Hebrew Reveals Deeper Meaning
- Bible translations are very useful but did you know that the original language words have MORE meaning than their translated counterparts.
- The simple proof of this is that translators have used up to 25 words just to translate ONE Hebrew word.
- Amazing … but the real question is WHY? That’s what you’re going to learn.
it was very easy to follow, very informative, and very methodical.
I have long suspected that the Adam and Eve story had a much deeper meaning. This course shows that what I suspected was true. An interesting way to look at the story. I am glad I took this course.
I learned a lot about using a concordance in this course. The instructor was interesting to listen to and obviously knew his topic.
Dig Deeper into The Explanation
Join The Explanation Newsletter to stay informed of updates. and future events. No obligations, total privacy, unsubscribe if you want. Your gift is a free pdf of Inventory of the Universe and a free pdf of Answering the Big Questions in Life
Learn how to play Take Inventory – The Interconnectivity Game (free) that nourishes your neurons and is taking the world by storm. Play a round with family and friends. View the above videos and use the tags at the end of this blog for dozens of ideas to play Take Inventory – The Game.
See the index of the book Inventory of the Universe to find a specific chapter and read it online.
Unlock Bible meaning via Biblical Hebrew … with no fuss. The free video course that puts you in the driver’s seat to navigate the Bible as never before. Join now
Since you read all the way to here… you liked it. Please use the Social Network links just below to share this excerpt of Inventory of the Universe, Understand Biblical Hebrew