Top 10 Lists to Take Inventory of the Universe
Top 10 lists of books (or other sources) to Take Inventory of the Universe for non-fiction best selling adult book lovers (or other genre and social category) for seekers of understanding (or other professional category).
Your challenge: Create a list of 10 sources (books/videos…) to help strengthen one’s knowledge and education about the Universe around them.
Your reward: your list will be posted on a special ‘Top 10 Lists’ page at www.TheExplanation.com with your name (if you want), your profession, a link back to your professional/company/association… website and/or social media professional.
Here are the ten interconnected points of the list of the whole Universe:
- Space Expanding Finity: From minute to massive
- Atmosphere Atmospheric Cocoon: Earth’s protective shell
- Water Planet “Water”: Earth is afloat
- Earth Our Earth: Home sweet home
- Flora The Flora Pivot: From earth to fauna and mankind
- Fauna Animal Ability: A zoo filled with capability
- Life Human Life: What it is
- Human body Bodies Alive: The body’s amazing functions
- Human brain and mind Brain and Mind: Intellect and imagination
- Singularity of Humanity What is an animal / human? Just existence or life project?
The Infinite number of sources/genres/ages/professions to Take Inventory of the Universe for
Books, documentaries, films, Youtube videos, magazines, comics, games, collections…
Non fiction, science fiction, mystery, romantic, history…
Pre-school, children, adolescents, young adults, adults, couples, seniors…
Teachers, librarians, Wheatmark publisher, travelers, ecologists, clubs, teams…
Example of a Top 10 lists of Best Selling Books
to Take Inventory of the Universe
All books below are available at Amazon
|1. Space||Cosmos||Carl Sagan|
|2. Atmosphere||Isaac’s Storm||Erik Larson|
|3. Water||A Drop Of Water||Walter Wick|
|4. Earth||Dynamic Earth||Christiansen and Hamblin|
|5. Flora||Lab Girl||Hope Jahren|
|6. Fauna||Nature Anatomy||Julia Rothman|
|7. Life||The Gene||Siddhartha Mukherjee|
|8. Human Body||The Anatomy Coloring Book||Kapit and Elson|
|9. Human Brain-Mind||Brain Rules||John Medina|
|10. Singularity of Mankind||Are We Smart Enough to Know|
How Smart Animals Are?
|Frans de Waal|
|11. Assembled Perfection||Inventory of the Universe||Sam Kneller|
Now it’s your turn to submit to Top 10 Lists
Just copy the list of the 10 points below to your Text Editor (Word, notepad…)
- Human Body
- Human Brain and Mind
- Singularity of Man
Then beside or below each point add:
- Title of the book, documentary, video…
- Author of the book … Credits for a documentary …
- Link to the video … or where the item is available (ex: Amazon)
- Then COPY and PASTE your list into the textbox ‘Your Top 10 List’ below.
That’s it. I’ll insert your list, add your name (if you want), profession and link on The Explanation and send you a confirmation email with a link to see your submission to the Top 10 Lists to Take Inventory of the Universe.
Dig Deeper into The Explanation
Join The Explanation Newsletter to stay informed of updates. and future events. No obligations, total privacy, unsubscribe anytime, if you want.
The Explanation series of seven books. Free to read online or purchase these valuable commentaries on Genesis 1-3 from your favorite book outlet. E-book and paperback formats are available. Use this link to see the details of each book and buy from your favorite store.
Since you read all the way to here… you liked it. Please use the Social Network links just below to share this information from The Explanation, Top 10 Lists to Take Inventory of the Universe