Why request participative contributions to help promote The Explanation? There are many options below, both monetary and non-monetary.
There is a need to answer the Big Questions in Life today; to put our world in perspective. If you’re on this page, then you’ve read some blog posts and even enrolled in a Bible course. You see The Explanation is making some sense of this planet we share. Your participative contributions will help grow and spread the answers to seekers of this information.
This website and all the published tools are the results of my finances, which need some help via your contributions; this includes:
- Publishing (editing and layout by Wheatmark in Arizona, USA) Inventory of the Universe.
- Writing the follow-up books:
- Audit of the Universe. A Rapid Survey: From Big Bang to the Human Mind
- Audit of Humankind. What constitutes a human and how we function.
- Origin of the Universe. A commentary on Genesis 1, the 7 days of Creation
- Origin of Humankind. A commentary on Genesis 1:26 – 2:7, the Creation of Humans and Mind
- Origin of Woman. A verse-by-verse commentary on the Biblical Hebrew of her creation, Genesis 2:8-25
- Agony of Humankind and the Antidote. A commentary of Genesis 3, Adam, Eve, and the Serpent.
- Evidence for Bible Wisdom. The reason God’s Word is the foundation of knowledge.
- Unlock Bible Meaning with 7 Keys to Master Biblical Hebrew. A unique study method to meditate on the original language of God’s Word… with no fuss.
- Hosting of TheExplanation.com website.
- Creation and development of the online tools at UnlockBibleMeaning.com: King James Bible, Interlinear and Strong’s Concordance created for The Explanation by Mike Pua in the Philippines
The above does not include the time spent researching and creating the reams of content, including the weekly blog posts and the courses applying Biblical Hebrew. The Explanation has been online with new content weekly since May 2014.
All the above information, knowledge, and wisdom from God’s Word is FREE, but there is a cost which I bear along with the effort spent. There is a cost for printed and digital products (ebooks) offered by third parties like Amazon, Barnes & Nobles, etc.
I can consider many Biblical principles here regarding contributions, and for those not interested in such beliefs, there are plenty of secular counterpart contributions. On a personal note, I don’t like using the word, donation, because it rings of one-way giving, you give to me. No, you’re contributing to help spread a message that has helped you answer some of the big questions in life.
Hence this request for your help with both monetary and non-monetary participative contributions. Please choose one or more, or an ongoing contribution. I know times are difficult, and I think of the widow’s mite. If you can’t contribute financially, that’s fine. There are other befitting ways you can take part according to both the value you feel you’re receiving and the resources you have available.
How to contribute:
- Share this knowledge via your social networks
- Do not share this page; instead, do this:
- Go to a blog post or Biblical Hebrew course that has particularly touched you
- Share it with your network, or
- Email the link to three friends.
- Think about doing this in the future as you read and study the material here.
- At your public library ask them if they have the book Inventory of the Universe. If not, point them to this page: http://theexplanation.com/inventory/
- Tell them that this book gives readers a world perspective.
- Inform them it promotes other books they have in their library.
- Show them that they can use it for interactive games and activities for all ages of people visiting their library.
- Point your library to this website by giving them the above links and the name: TheExplanation.com
- Purchase Inventory of the Universe, Genesis Creation and Cosmic Big Bang or Genesis One Unlocked for yourself: See the right margin for details. Go to Amazon and search for Sam Kneller
- Share Inventory of the Universe (book or ebook) as a gift with a friend who is seeking answers to questions
- Point people who are not Bible readers but who have questions here:
- Theology – Why would we want to get into that?
- Tell them the above page is non-denominational
- Tell them that this does not involve any proselytism, and we respect their privacy
- Direct people who are already Bible readers to:
- Point people who regularly study their Bible to:
- If you know someone who has a blog or who promotes Bible oriented material,
- Talk to them about The Explanation and what we’re doing, in a non-denominational way. Maybe they’ll have an interest in what we’re accomplishing. Especially the 7 Keys to Master Biblical Hebrew. Talking about The Explanation is giving contributions.
- Make monetary contributions.
Dig Deeper into The Explanation
Join The Explanation Newsletter to stay informed of updates. and future events. No obligations, total privacy, unsubscribe anytime, if you want.
The Explanation series of seven books. Free to read online or purchase these valuable commentaries on Genesis 1-3 from your favorite book outlet. E-book and paperback formats are available. Use this link to see the details of each book and buy from your favorite store.
Since you read all the way to here… you liked it. Please use the Social Network links just below to share this information from The Explanation, Participative Contributions to Promote The Explanation