Why request participative contributions (both monetary and non-monetary–there are many options below) to help promote The Explanation?
There is a need to answer the Big Questions in Life today. To put our world in perspective. If you’re at this page, then you’ve read some of the blog posts and even enrolled in a Bible course and you see that The Explanation is beginning to make some sense of this Planet we share. Your participative contributions will help grow and spread the answers to seekers of this information.
This website and all the published tools are the result of my personal finances. This includes
- Publishing (editing and layout by Wheatmark in Arizona, USA) Inventory of the Universe
- Writing the follow-up books: Audit of the Universe and Origin of the Universe.
- Origin is very lengthy and will be numerous books.
- Hosting of TheExplanation.com website by Wheatmark
- Creation of the online tools: Bible, Interlinear and Strong’s Concordance by Mike Pua in the Philippines
The above does not include the time spent researching and creating the reams of content including the weekly blog posts and the courses applying Biblical Hebrew.
All of the above is offered FREE (except for printed and digital products (ebooks) offered by third parties like Amazon, Barnes & Nobles…) but there is a cost which I bear along with the effort expended.
I can consider all sorts of Biblical principles here … and for those not interested in such principles there are plenty of secular counterparts.
Hence this request for participative contributions … both monetary and non-monetary. Please choose one or more … or an ongoing contribution as befits both the value you feel you’re receiving as well as the resources you have available.
Here are some options:
- Share this knowledge via your social networks
- Do not share this page, rather …
- Go to a blog post or Biblical Hebrew course that has prticularly touched you
- Share it with your network … or
- Email the link to three friends.
- Think about doing this in the future as you read and study the material here.
- At your public library ask them if they have the book Inventory of the Universe. If not, point them to this page: http://theexplanation.com/inventory/
- Tell them that this book gives readers ‘world perspective.’
- Tell them it promotes other books they have in their library.
- Tell them that they can use it for interactive games and activities for all ages of people visiting their library.
- Point your library to this website by giving them the above links and the name: TheExplanation.com
- Purchase Inventory of the Universe (book or ebook) for yourself: See the right margin for details
- Purchase Inventory of the Universe (book or ebook) as a gift for a friend who is seeking answers to questions
- Point people who are not Bible readers but who have questions to:
- Theology – Why would we want to get into that?
- Tell them the above page is non-denominational
- Tell them that this does not involve any prosyletism and we respect their privacy
- Point people who are already Bible readers to:
- Point people who regularly study their Bible to:
- If you know someone who has a blog or who promotes Bible oriented material,
- Talk to them about The Explanation and what we’re doing … in a non-denominational way. Maybe they’ll have an interest in what’s being done.
- Make a monetary contribution
Contributions for The Explanation
Dig Deeper into The Explanation
Join The Explanation Newsletter to stay informed of updates. and future events. No obligations, total privacy, unsubscribe if you want. Your gift is a free pdf of Inventory of the Universe and a free pdf of Answering the Big Questions in Life
Learn how to play Take Inventory – The Interconnectivity Game (free) that nourishes your neurons and is taking the world by storm. Play a round with family and friends. View the above videos and use the tags at the end of this blog for dozens of ideas to play Take Inventory – The Game.
See the index of the book Inventory of the Universe to find a specific chapter and read it online.
Unlock Bible meaning via Biblical Hebrew … with no fuss. The free video course that puts you in the driver’s seat to navigate the Bible as never before. Join now
Since you read all the way to here… you liked it. Please use the Social Network links just below to share this excerpt of Inventory of the Universe, Participative Contributions to Promote The Explanation