Listen to this blog post which will, at a future date, be added to The Explanation Podcast
The four tightly fitting puzzle pieces in the outstretched hand of the website header are a picture perfect expression of what The Explanation is all about: Making a coherent whole out of all the disparate information we are inundated with.
Puzzle pieces assembled perfectly, that’s what The Explanation is all about. This blog touches on many atypical and disparate subjects: the last one was on mythology and this one was to be on human nature… can anything be any further apart?
Then I realized I need to broach another subject: Why am I worlds apart in my subject matter? Is there rhyme and reason and even common sense to what I’m doing? Yes.
I blog about these various subjects generally based on two reasons:
- News, events on a world scale, but also on a personal level. What is going on and the discussion I’ve had or articles I’ve read.
- Subjects that need to be addressed as puzzle pieces. Pieces of The Explanation, in order to fill in the major sections and then the details of those sections.
Know that there is a definite overall framework for not only each book but for the entire series of The Explanation. The overall outline for Inventory of the Universe and Audit of the Universe — the first 2 books of the series — can be visualized in the Categories menu in the right-hand column. You can also click here to see the entire contents of Inventory of the Universe, Audit of the Universe, Origin of the Universe and the beginning chapters of Origin of Humankind.
- Inventory of the Universe has 10 chapters numbered 1-10. From Space, Atmosphere, Water, Earth, Flora, Fauna, Human Life, Human Body and Mind ending with a comparison of Humans versus Animals.
- Audit of the Universe has 14 chapters
- The first 10 chapters parallel Inventory and develop how humans are doing in those areas. Is the glass of peace and prosperity on Earth getting emptier or fuller?
- Audit chapter 10-14 focus on and develop who and what humans are.
- Chapter 10 The Singularities of Humans. The puzzle pieces, part of human nature. Our dual natures manage space-time, creativity, imagination, learn, make choices, growth mindset, face challenges, rulership.
- Chapter 11 How Humans Function. What makes Humans, human: Human nature, Free Will, Behavior, Ethics, Justice, Self-Reproach, Forgiveness, and Love
- Chapter 12 How Humans Socialize is revealed in the role of the family and especially that of the members of the family: father, mother, and children plus the extended members which end up being a tribe, group and even a nation. If we ever knew the role of the family and its indispensable parts, we need to be reminded not only what they are but why they are… although this latter point will be reserved, in much more detail, for ‘Origins of the Universe‘
- Chapter 13 How Humans Rule This reveals how we govern. It will deal with human accomplishments in order to establish peace and prosperity: Health, Welfare, Government, Defence, Agriculture, Education…
- Chapter 14 How Humans Reason These are the four ways, observance, philosophy, science, and religion, we humans use our minds to think and come to conclusions about the big questions in life
Origin of the Universe is the third book. It gives an alternate way of reasoning, of assembling the puzzle pieces. It looks into some Sacred Texts including the Bible and particularly the Biblical Hebrew which has much to teach us and where we will eventually spend a lot of time. It then becomes a commentary on Genesis 1.1 and beyond not just a verse by verse explanation. It uses the 7 Keys to Master Biblical Hebrew to Unlock Bible Meaning, Sam’s acclaimed course. This literally tells the story behind each Hebrew word. It makes each word come alive and takes you behind the scenes to see what God had and has in mind for humankind.
Origin of Humankind starts in Genesis 2 and is focused around verse 7 when God, YAHVEH, creates the first human. This verse defines exactly what a human is and humankind’s relationship to their Creator. This is a fascinating, must-read. It sets the foundation for the rest of the Bible, which is the Story of Humankind. Frankly, if you don’t understand this verse, if you don’t have the right contours on these puzzle pieces and place them in the wrong place within the puzzle pieces you will never obtain a clear picture of how God is going to bring peace and prosperity to Earth.
To be right up front with you, Inventory and Audit are the hors d’oeuvre for the main dish which consists of books 3 and 4 and beyond. My natural inclination was to go immediately into Origins of the Universe. Believe you me it would’ve been a lot quicker and easier than writing Inventory and Audit which delve deeply into some heavy and even very technical subjects… that in a lot of instances are way over my head.
But starting with Origins would’ve been like coming into the middle of the movie. I think it would’ve been understandable, but the context would’ve been missing. All the puzzle pieces wouldn’t be on the table. These blog posts with their schema and the two introductory volumes give the scenario for the whole play. If you don’t understand that scenario, it becomes very difficult, even impossible to comprehend the whole story.
True, the category headings in the right-hand menu are very short and terse–trying to get them on one line for esthetics is not easy–hence I suggest you click on any of those heading to grasp a lengthier and deeper understanding of what I’m trying to accomplish with each one of them.
Audit chapter 10 – The Singularity of Humans
What makes humans so ambiguous? Mankind is different, even worlds apart from other life on Earth by his reasoning, endeavors and accomplishments. That Singularity can go both ways: towards extreme evil OR extreme good. Why is this? What’s the motivation behind it? Where is it going to take mankind?
Audit chapter 11 – How Humans Function
Humans are very intricate beings ruled by reason and emotion. Both can lead them to extraordinary heights and fathomless depths. We’re all a whirlpool mixture of our natures and nurturing, with a barrowful of our own imagination thrown in for good measure. That makes each one of us a very particular individual with a very personal way of functioning in society. In this section we subject that functioning to the microscope.
Audit chapter 12 – How Humans is Socialize
Humans are not hermits. We’re made to live in couples, families, clans, groups, neighborhoods, cities, states, countries and together on planet Earth. We group together in clubs, associations, federations. Pubs, bars and Starbucks. We need to understand this gregarious nature of humans. This section explains why we are social and why we have a tendency to bring quite a number of anti-social effects to the table.
Audit chapter 13 – How Humans Rule
These are human accomplishments on Earth. They deal with how we rule and what we’ve done and are doing in this 21st Century. In this technological era when all knowledge and, we hope, wisdom appear to be at our fingertips in order to establish peace and prosperity: Amongst those endeavors are: Finance, Foreign Affairs, Health, Welfare, Government, Defence, Agriculture, Education… we could say all the areas for which generally there is a Minister in a government.
Audit chapter 14 – How Humans Reason
The brain and mind gather knowledge and data via various methods using the four concepts below (Experience, Reasoning, Science, Religion). The mind massages all this knowledge, it analyzes, thinks and reasons to reach conclusions as to how to undertake the ‘endeavors’ in the previous section. Realize that the four pillars of thinking can take the SAME knowledge and reach conflicting conclusions.
The puzzle pieces do fit together, there’s coherence. It is necessary to touch on each piece, one at a time, turn them over and analyze them. Then, and only then, will we see them for what they are and their relationship one with another. And finally, we’ll see the inter-relationship between ALL these puzzle pieces.
When we reach that point, we’ll know how peace and prosperity will be achieved. Stay on board, sign up for the mailing list in the right margin. This is going to be an exciting journey with a happy end.
Dig Deeper into The Explanation
Join The Explanation Newsletter to stay informed of updates. and future events. No obligations, total privacy, unsubscribe anytime, if you want.
The Explanation series of seven books. Free to read online or purchase these valuable commentaries on Genesis 1-3 from your favorite book outlet. E-book and paperback formats are available. Use this link to see the details of each book and buy from your favorite store.
Since you read all the way to here… you liked it. Please use the Social Network links just below to share this information from The Explanation, The Puzzle Pieces are Fascinating. They give a Complete View